How to Add Positions to a Hierarchy from Another Business Group
(Doc ID 356127.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Three business groups running HR, OAB and Payroll.
- Several supervisors who report to someone in a different business group.
- With the 'cross business group profile' set to 'yes' a US Supervisor can be assigned to a CAN employee.
- However, positions are also extensively used for security, workflows and reporting.
- Positions need to be included from all three business groups in a position hierarchy to allow us to include them for workflow approvals, etc.
- However, there is no global position hierarchy.
When the hierarchy is created in the specific business group we cannot see the positions from the other business groups. How can this be handled?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!