Unable to receive dropship items, RVTII-060 error
(Doc ID 356305.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to receive two dropship items on a dropship sales order, the following error occurs:
RVTII-060 Subroutine INV_TXN_MANAGER_PUB.process_Transactions() returned error
Cause: Subroutine INV_TXN_MANAGER_PUB.PROCESS_tRANSACTIONS() returned an internal error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super user responsibility
2. Nav->Orders,Returns->sales orders
3. Enter and book a drop ship order for two items.
4. Wait for purchase requisition and purchase order to be created and approved.
5. Login as Purchasing Super User.
6. Navigate to Receiving -> Receipts.
7. Enter PO number and click "Find" button.
8. Bypass receipt header information, click on line information.
9. Select check box to left of record, enter subinventory and locator fields, click save.
10. Error results
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process receipts for a dropship order. Therefore user cannot ship product to customer, cannot create invoice, and cannot close the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document