Sort order in BOM does not match Order in Configurator Developer - BOM out of Sequence
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item view / sort order for an updated model in Configurator Developer does not match Bills of Material (BOM) for the same updated model (BOM Out of Sequence in Configurator).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Bill Of Material Responsibility: Bills>Bills
2. Add a component to a BOM.
3. Update the Item Sequence to 30 (or anywhere but the bottom).
5. In Configurator developer: Populate/Refresh Configuration Models>Refresh a single configuration
-Or- In Configurator developer: Populate/Refresh Configuration Models>Populate Configuration Models
6. In Oracle Configurator Developer: Repository>Structure
7. Note that structure order does not match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms