Time Entry Rule (TER) Seeded Formula for Period Maximum Does Not Allow Decimals in Max Hours Field
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:HXCAPPRL.FMB - Define Approval Rules
Cannot create a Time Entry Rule based on the seeded formula
for Period Maximum having Maximum Hours with decimal places.
1. N-> OTL Application Developer.
2. N-> Time Entry Rules-> Define Time Entry Rules.
3. Create time Rule by entering details such as
Name, Description and Usage.
4. In the formula field choose Seeded Formula for Period
5. Enter a value of 4.8 in the Hours field.
6. Value of hours gets rounded off to 5 hours
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms