Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 09/12/2014.
The Claim status goes back to Open status after being Approved if an Approver makes an update to the Claim before approving it and claim owner receives error notification.
An error has occurred during approval of Claim "abc" Error Log: 1: Error: This record has been locked by another user.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Claim and submit for approval (claim type is used for the approval setup)
- Note: The approval has 2 approvers
- The 1st approver makes a change to the claim, in the test they change the reason but any field sees the same issue.
- The 1st approver then approves the Claim, Claim status Pending Approval
- The 2nd Approver gets notification and approves the Claim
- Logged in as the Claim owner, the Claim is in Open status
- The claim owner gets the notification
- An error has occurred during approval of Claim "ABC"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms