Getting X Error When Importing CSV File With Character Type Arabic (Windows) During The List Import Definition Process
(Doc ID 358013.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting generic X Error when trying to import a csv file with character type Arabic(Windows) during the List Import Definition process.
Steps To Reproduce
- Log onto Marketing Online
- Navigate: Audience Tab > Import SubTab
- Click Create to create import
- Enter Name
- Select character Set as Arabic(Windows)
- Click on GO button and upload your csv file
- Click on Next button
- Receive message of X Error . and no other error on the screen
- Cannot upload csv file
FND:NATIVE CLIENT ENCODING=WE8MSWIN1252
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document