Sales Coach Text Component Is Not Shown As Textbox
(Doc ID 359096.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Sales Coach in ASN the text is displayed as one long line rather than a text box.
When viewing the Sales Coach the text should be displayed in a text box and not one long line.
1. Create Sales Coach using Oracle Quoting Manager Responsibility
2. Define a component with Presentation Style of Text.
3. Continue with steps to create the Supplement and then assign to a Sales Methodology
4. Create an Opportunity using the Sales Methodology.
5. Navigate to the Sales Cycle tab and select the Sales Coach icon for one of the stages
6. The jsp asnSalesSupplement.jsp then opens and the text is displayed as one continuous line rather than a text box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document