Install Base User Interface Error: API Programming Error: Installed Base to Contracts Interface Failed
(Doc ID 359509.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to transfer an Install Base system one of the following 2 errors are generated:
If selecting a new Bill To address in addition to a new Party, the following error occurs:
OKC_CONTRACTS_REQUIRED_VALUE (COL_NAME=Bill to id is not Valid) API Programming Error: Installed Base to Contracts Interface Failed.
If performing a Party to Party transfer without changing locations, the following error occurs:
OKS_NO_TRX_TYPE (NAME=XXXXX) API PROGRAMMING ERROR
Steps to Reproduce
1. Customer Service >> Installed Base >> Transfer Systems
2. Query for an Install Base instance
3. Update the Party, Installed At, Bill-To and Ship-To details
4. Set the Effective Start Date to the system date
5. Set the 'Cascade Changes to Children' flag to 'Yes'
6. Error appears after 'Update' is clicked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!