It is Possible to Change UNIT_PRICE of Inventory Item in Purchase Order After Receipt is Performed
(Doc ID 359850.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.9 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FORM:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
FORM:POXPOERL.FMB - Enter Release GUI
In Oracle Purchasing, Enter Purchase Order form, the unit price was updateable even when related shipments were received. This used to happen when the receipt was entered after PO was saved but form not closed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter a PO, save it and approve it.
2. Navigate to the po_lines block , unit price field
3. Without closing the PO form open the receipt form, enter and save
4. Wait for few seconds so that receipt transaction is committed
5. Navigate back toPO form, price field
6. Price field is not disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document