FRM-40735 ERROR WHEN QUERYING SERVICE REQUEST TYPE IN CIC ATTRIBUTE CONFIG FORM
(Doc ID 360267.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Citizen Interaction Center - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to query back certain service request types in Service Request Attributes Configuration window,
the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: POST-QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502.
ORA-01403: no data found
- The error is specific to CUGSRATC form where you cannot query back those records that have the Alert Recipient field saved with a maximum length set at 30 characters.
-Cannot change the record anymore or open up the erroring records at all.
-The CS% SR attributes that have been setup with Alert Recipient over 30 Char are available elsewhere within the system
(ie. after creating and submitting a service request the attributes window pops up to complete)
- Because of this error the records cannot be queried back to amended or added to simply because it cannot bring back the full data of the header.
1. "CIC Administrator" responsibility
2. Setup > CIC Configuration Definition > Service Request Type Attributes"
3. Query back a service request type that has been saved earlier with Alert
Recipient length over 30 characters
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document