User Defined Summary Template Is Not Working In Runtime for Container Models
(Doc ID 360533.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has modified the UI template for the Summary screen to not show specific columns. This
modification seems to work as expected when used with a standard model. However, when used with a
Container Model, all the columns show and ignore the modifications made to the template.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
Create a MACD container model structre in Developer.
1. Copy the seed Master Template "Oracle Browser Look and Feel with
2. Copy the seed Content Template "Summary with Status Region". Copy the seed
3. Content Template "Upgrade Summary Table, Changes Only".
4. Delete column nodes Quantity, New Value and Installed Value from the copied
template in step 3.
5. Incorporate the template from step 4 into the template from 2.
6. Incorporate the template from step 2 into the Master template from 1.
Create a UI for the container model using the Master template from 1. Test the
model and preview the configuration. The effect of the modification is not
available. Still the Summary is seen with all othe columns such as Name,
Quantity, New Value, Installed Value and Line Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document