GIS File Attachment errors with "Your session is no longer valid. Please login again"
(Doc ID 360686.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5.9 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GIS - Centra
GLXIEENT - Enter Transactions Form
When trying to attach a file to a GIS transaction a second login screen pops up and the file
cannot be attached. The error seen on this Login Screen is:
"Your session is no longer valid. Please login again."
o The sequence of events
1) Login to a GIS Responsibility
2) Go to Transactions -> Enter
3) Click on New button
4) Pick a Type from the list
5) Pick a receiver from the list
6) Type in description
7) Go to line and type in the account string
8) go back to Description to copy the description
9) Click the attachment icon on the top bar
10)Commit before adding attachment
In the attachment screen:
1) under Category, pick Intercompany Transaction from list
2) paste description
3) under Data Type, pick file / click OK.
Then a login screen pops up and the file does not get attached.
Numerous AOL, Applications Patches were applied in this instance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document