Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:INVIDSCS.FMB - Define Category Set
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog items
Category assignment is throwing error
When attempting to apply a category to an item, the following error occur.
The following Item assignments were not made as they are already assigned. The catalog setup for catalog XYZ Category Set does not allow assigning items to multiple categories.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Responsibility Development Manager
2) Navigate to Simple Item Search
3) Search for the problem item
4) Item Catalog > Item > Specifications > Category Assignments
5) Go to Classifications and category and try to assign 'XYZ Category Set' category to the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms