Ora-20001: This Social Security Already Exists. Ora-06512: At Ora-20001
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding an existing employee as a contact to another employee in Self Service Human Resources, the following error occurs.
"APPS.HR_UTILITY", line 934 ORA-06512: at "APPS.HR_PROCESS_CONTACT_SS", line
9119 ORA-06512: at line 1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Employee Self-Service.
2. Go to My Personal Information.
3. Click the Add button in the Dependents and Beneficiaries section.
4. Input required fields of First Name, Last Name, Relationship, Relationship,Start Date, and Birthdate.
5. Enter a Social Security number(national identifier) and click Next to continue, the error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms