ARXRWMAI - Not Able To Modify The Receipt Number Created In A QuickCash Batch
(Doc ID 362697.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a manual quickbatch save it and then try to modify the receipt number, you are not able to modify it.
1. Create a receipt batch of Manual-Quick
2. Create a receipt in this batch and save
3. Try querying this receipt which you have created in the Receipts Form
4. This receipt is not available at this time when you query from Nav > Receipts > Receipts (In both 11.5.9 and 11.5.10)
5. This means that the receipt has not been created and is sitll in the interim tables
6. In 11.5.9 the receipt number is modifiable in the batches form.
In 11.5.10 it is not allowed to modify the receipt number
7. Run Post Quick Cash now, and after this, the receipt number cannot be updated in both 11.5.9 and 11.5.10 in the Receipt Batch Form
Upgrade from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document