Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:US Federal Receivable - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FVXDCECR - Federal Cash Receipts
ARXRWMAI - Receipt Batch
Checked for relevance on 09-MAR-2009
Unable to update the control count and amount of a Federal Receipt Batch that has been reversed.
The following error is received:
FRM-40654 Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.
When a batch is created in the Federal Administrator responsibility under Cash Receipts, the batch_date in ar_batches_all is created with a time stamp, i.e. batch_date = 21-MAR-2006 13:38.
When a batch is created in the core Receivables responsibility, the batch date does not have a date stamp, i.e. batch_date = 21-MAR-2006 00:00.
The workaround is to run the data fix script in Seq#5 in the FRM-40654 section of <Note 1361887.1> to truncate the batch date.
This is only an issue after upgrading to 11.5.10.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Federal Administrator, N: Receivables Management > Cash Receipts
2) Create a new batch with Count = 1 and Amount = 100
3) Transfer the receipt batch to GL
4) Receivables Manager, N: Receipts > Receipt
5) Requery the receipt and reverse the receipt
6) Receivables Manager, N: Receipts > Batches
7) Requery the receipt batch. Status now is "Out of Balance"
8) Modify the control count or amount and the FRM-40654 error appear
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms