Getting a 'FRM-41830 LOV Contains No Entries' Error when Creating an Independent Condition
(Doc ID 363536.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving an error when trying to select a Success or Failure Notifier for an Independent Condition Outcome.
FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries
Steps To Reproduce
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager responsibility, navigate: Setup > Contract Events > Independent Condition
2. Create a new Independent Condition.
3. Select an Outcome and enter the Parameter details.
4. Click Notification subtab.
5. Click on the LOV for "Success Notifier" or "Failure Notifier"
6. Receive the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document