EAM Work Order Completion is taking a long time
(Doc ID 364488.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10, saving the Workorder Completion takes a long time, up to 20 minutes.
Expect that saving a Workorder Completion completes within a minute.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Work order form in EAM.
2. Enter Asset number, group and activity.
3. Add resource & Material required for the Work order.
4. Release the Work order.
5. Transact Resource & Material.
6. Open the Work order completion form.
7. Enter the Work order number & save data. Here is the performance issue.
The issue has the following business impact:
This issue effects the total performance of EAM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document