Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Oct-2013***
On 11.5.10 in Production:
No cost rollup occurs when running the Auto Create Configuration Program for an ATO Model.
The program ends successfully and creates a Configured Item in the Item Master, Item Validation and Shipping organizations, however, the Cost Rollup gives the item a value of 0 for cost type CTO.
Profile option BOM:CTO Buy Cost Type has a value of CTO.
You expect to see a cost for ATO Models.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter a sales order for a configured item.
4. Book and progress the order.
5. Run the Workflow Background and AutoCreate Purchase Requisitions concurrent programs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms