Fix for Cost Group ID when Negative Balances Not Allowed Error
(Doc ID 367511.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Specific items fail to transact with the following error even though available quantity exists for the items.
The organization is NOT WMS enabled.
Negative Balances Not Allowed
1. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Miscellaneous Transactions
2. The miscellaneous transaction header window appears
3. Choose the transaction date, miscellaneous issue, and a source.
4. Choose transaction lines.
5. Enter the item, subinventory, unit of measure, and quantity.
6. Save the transaction.
7. Get the error.
Due to this issue, users cannot transact these items at all.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!