Relogin After Session Timeout Does Not Return Punchout Shopping Cart
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Define a DIRECT Punchout setup to supplier. When a user reachs the timeout session, the
shopping cart get lost no matter the user tries to re-login back again.
This is not the functionality explained in the Oracle Procurement Buyer's Guide to Punchout and Transparent Punchout
ICX: Timeout session: 5
session.timeout under zone properties file is set to 1800000
Steps to Reproduce
1. Punchout to supplier site from iProcurement.
2. Shop an item.
3. Return to iProcurement with the item selected from the supplier site.
4. Wait and exceed the timeout set in the profile option ICX: Session Timeout (e.g. 5 min).
5. User is taken to the login page
6. User signs on with valid username and password.
7. Instead of seeing the items from supplier site in the iProcurement shopping cart, as
expected, user sees page showing the error message "Your session has expired. Please log back in again" instead.
"Your session has expired. Please log back in again"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms