Confirm Receipt Notification Escalated To The Supervisor Even After Purchase Order Is Cancelled
(Doc ID 367789.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.8 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow sends Confirm Receipt notifications and confirm receipt reminder notifications to
requesters as expected. Before sending each notification, workflow checks several things which
includes the status of PO. If the requester does not respond to the second reminder, then the
notification will time out and a notification will be sent to the requester's supervisor.
Currently there is no check in the standard confirm receipt workflow to validate the status of PO
(ex: PO is canceled) after the second reminder is timed out and a notification is sent to the
supervisor. This causes the supervisor to receive the escalation notification
even after the PO is canceled.
1. Create a requisition and autocreate the requisition onto a purchase order
2. As requester, receive a Confirm Receipt notification
3. As requester, receive a Confirm Receipt reminder notification
4. As requester, receive a Confirm Receipt reminder notification
5. As Buyer cancel the Purchase Order
6. As requester's manager, receive a Confirm Receipt reminder notification, even though the PO
has already been cancelled.
Notification sent to Manager.
<requester> has not confirmed receipt of the following items ordered on Purchase Order 1063736.
Please follow up with
There are no items to receive. No action is required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document