Duplicate Seeded Attribute Tabs On Item Overview Page When Item Catalog Category Hierarchy Is Changed
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that System Operational Attributes are duplicated on the item overview page.
Expect to see only one set of attributes per item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created new Item Catalog Category (ICC) with no Parent Item Category.
2. Attribute Groups are default operational attrbute groups.
3. Item pages are defaulted, but are enabled for update and delete.
4. Create new production item
5. Open item page for that new item (e.g. Water Pump 900)
6. All specifications appear normal... No duplicates.
7. Change Parent Item Category &clickstream=no"First Page" opens the page and highlights the "Second Page"
Looking at the screen, you will see 'Planning' specification twice.
Click the first 'Planning' specification on the left side menu.
This opens the planning attributes page.
While the page refreshes, to show the attributes, the highlight on the side menu drops to the second 'Planning' specification on the side menu.
Several System Attribute Groups are duplicated on the page:
1. Physical Attributes
2. Sales and Order Management
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms