Lot Num Populated In Lowercase In Return Line Lot/Serial Num Form
(Doc ID 368297.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOEORD version :11.5.699.11510.2
On 11.5.10 in Production:
Find lot number poluplated in lowercase in Return Line Lot/Serial Numbers form. Display in LOV is upper case.
Expect Return Line Lot/Serial Numbers form to show lot numbers in uppercase like the LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility OM Superuser
2. Orders, Returns > Header > Line > Actions Button > Return Line Lot/Serial Numbers
3. Select Lot field LOV
4. LOV shows lot number with uppercase.
5. Select proper lot number.
6. Lot field populated with lot number with lowercase.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, it is confusing to the users.
No changes noted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document