How to Ensure that new iStore Business User Approval Goes To Primary User and Not To Sysadmin
(Doc ID 368502.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The newly registered iStore user approval SHOULD appear in the primary users list of people to approve, but it does not.
Is there a system profile option to change this ?
Here are the steps to explain the requirement clearly :-
Step 1 : A person has created an account for a new organization, and is approved as the primary user.
Following are the steps:
1. A new user clicks "Register as a user of an existing organization" (ie NEWUSER).
2. NEWUSER enters all the mandatory details. (e.g name, address...)
3. NEWUSER clicks submit
4. NEWUSER is then advised that access is pending approval.
5. Primary User then logs in to his iStore account
6. The primary user then navigates to the Pending Approval page
7. The primary should see 'NEWUSER' as a user pending approval.
8. 'NEWUSER' IS NOT IN THE LIST ON USERS PENDING APPROVAL.
9. SYSADMIN logs in and selects CRM HTML Administration
10. Navigates to User Management
11. Navigates to Pending Approvals.
12. 'NEWUSER' IS IN HIS LIST OF USERS PENDING Approval.
So in summary point '8' is the requirement.
NEWUSER should appear in the primary users list of people to approve, but does not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document