Clicking On A Stage On The Sales Funnel Not Displaying The Related Opportunities
(Doc ID 368863.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on a sales stage on a Sales Funnel not resulting the Opportunities search results.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Responsibility: Sales User
2. Navigation: Sales Dashboard
3. Scroll down to the Sales Funnel region
4. The Sales funnel is there with the Sales stages displayed on it
5. Click on any of these links
6. Clicking on any of the stages opens the page: Opportunity - Simple Search
7. No search results are returned
8. You need to provide the search criteria again and then receive the Opportunities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document