SFM Event Manager Queue Service is Running But Messages Are Not Getting Processed. The Concurent Request 'SFM Event Manager Queue Service' does Process Messages
(Doc ID 369616.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Fulfillment Manager - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The SFM Event Manager Queue Service is active but none of the messages are being processed. The concurrent request 'SFM Event Manager Queue Service' processes waiting messages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Administration -> Queue Console using the SFM System Administrator responsibility.
Observe that there are Entries for the 'Event Manager Queue'.
2. Press the Services button.
3. Position the cursor on the process 'SFM Event Manager Queue Service'.
4. Activate the process if the process is not already Active.
5. Press the Processes button and then position the cursor on the entry whose status is 'Active'.
6. Press the Manager Log button. Observe from the log that the process appears to function correctly. These successful messages appear in the log:
- Successfully validated user login/password
- Successfully got JDBC connection
- Connected to the database
- initialize : Service init successful
7. Observe that the waiting transactions are never processed.
8. Deactivate SFM Event Manager Queue Service and then submit ''SFM Event Manager Queue Service' as a concurrent request. Observe that the pending transactions are processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document