Autocreate Configuration (BMCCCI) Has Poor Performance In 11.5.10
(Doc ID 369856.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when running the AutoCreate Configurations program, there is considerable performance
degradation over the same process in 11.5.8.
Expect the BMCCI process to run much faster.
1. Login to Order Management Super User
2. Nav > Reports, Requests > Run Request > Autocreate Configuration Items (BMCCI)
3. Leave Sales Order Number field blank so process will run in background batch mode.
4. Select Schedule, and setup to run 2 times daily (09:00 and 22:00 GMT)
5. The process can take 16 to 24 hours to complete, depending on the number of lines processed.
Due to this issue, users cannot get their CTO Orders configured in BMCCI and continue to process
Upgraded to 11.5.10 from 11.5.8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document