Supplier Initiated PO Change Requests Cannot Be Actioned By The Buyer
(Doc ID 370117.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier, initiates PO Change Request 1, for Price Amount, and the Purchase Order's get Stuck In Process, while Supplier Change is Pending.
Purchase Orders Stuck in process waiting on PO Approval.
1. PO # -> Stuck In-process waiting PO Approval.
1. Create PO that Requires Acceptance. Document or Shipment
2. Navigation: Purchasing -> Purchase order -> Purchase Order
3. Create and approve Purchase Order
4. Login in as Supplier to iSupplier Portal Full Access
5. Navigation: iSupplier Portal Homepage -> Orders Tab
6. Locate Purchase Order Number created
7. Click on PO #
8. Click: "Acknowledge" Button
9. New Page is Displayed
10. Change the "Price" on 1 line of the PO .
11. Enter Reason: Double Price
12. Click: "Submit"
13. Receive Change Order Confirmation.
Change Request for Purchase Order XXXXX has been submitted for approval
14. Return to Purchase Order Summary, Review PO STATUS = Partially Acknowledged
15. (Check the database for the change request in po_change_requests, the record exists but wf_item_type and wf_item_key are null)
16. The status of the PO as viewed in isp is "Partially Acknowledged".
17. PO Status IN PROCESS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document