11.5.10: Auto Write Off For Overpayments Not Closing Claim Error: "The Total Write-off Amount Must Fall Within the Receipt Write-off Limits Range System Option"
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-Aug-2013***
The Claims Auto Write-off is not automatically closing the claim after write-off..
Automatic write off values has been set to $50. When an overpayment is created for less than $50 in Receivables, creating an OPM in TM, then run the automatic write off program, the claim stays open.
- The total write-off amount must fall within the receipt write-off limits range system option. An error happened when creating Receipt Write Off through AR Receipt API
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables
- Navigation: Receipt
- Create receipt
- Overpay by amount less than $50
- Open Claim and Confirm that Overpayment is for Less than $50
- Confirm that Write Off Flag is Checked.
- Switch responsibilities to Trade Management Administrator
- Run 'OZF-TM: Claim Auto Write Off' concurrent program Parameter of Overpayment.
- View claim, the claim is still open
- View the log for the concurrent program and see error message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms