JEFILPIP 'Finnish Payables Account By Detail' Report Shows Incorrect Amounts for Foreign Currency Invoices
(Doc ID 372666.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 11.5.9 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPORT:JEFILPIP.RDF - Finnish Payables Account by Detail
Find when running the Finnish Payables Account by detail report (JEFILPIP) the output shows incorrect details for foreign currency invoices that has been paid and cleared in cash management and accounting created.
for example it shows the amount paid duplicated and it shows a value in the open amount column even when the invoice is paid.
Expect the output to show that the invoice is paid with the correct amount and no open amount still showing
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In the payables option setup accounting is created for a payment "When Payment is Issued" and
also "When Payment Clears" (both selected).
1. Created invoice with foreign currency and validated and create accounting and post to GL
2. Run the Finnish payables account by detail report, the output shows this invoice as open
3. Pay the invoice and create accounting and post to GL
4. In CE clear the payment
5. Run the report with same parameters as before, the report now shows correctly the paid amount and no open amount
6. Run Payables Accounting Process
7. Run the report again with same parameters, now the report shows base currency paid amount duplicated from before and the invoice amount as negative in the open amount column so looks like a credit memo is outstanding
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document