Cancel Button In Lists Don'T Allow To Quit From "Update Custom Sql" Page
(Doc ID 373598.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Q1: Cancel button in lists don't allow to quit from the update Custom SQL page. While updating the custom SQL on a list, the user is unable to move back to the list details page, after selecting cancel button.
1. Login with Oracle Marketing Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Audience tab >> Audience Workbench subtab >> Lists
3. Select List with Custom SQL type.
4. On Selections page click on link under Name.
5. on the Update Custom SQL page. Press Cancel button -
you still be in Update Custom SQL page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document