Pick Release Completes with Warning if Default Stage Subinventory and Locator Are Null.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 220.127.116.11 to 11.5.10.CU2 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:WSHFRREL.FMB - Launch Pick Release Form
Form:WSHFSTRX.FMB - Shipping Transactions Form
Form:WSHFSPAR.FMB - Define Shipping Parameters
For a non-WMS org, the Pick Release process completes with warning and backorders the line if:
1) Subinventory is NULL in the Release Sales Order form and
2) Default Subinventory & Locator are defined in Shipping Parameters form.
Steps to reproduce:
1. For Non-WMS organization(V1), Create subinvetory "Sub-1" with Locator control 'Prespecified'. Create locator under subinventory "Sub-1".
2. Define "Sub-1" and "L1.1.1." as default subinventory and locator in Shipping parameters form for Organization 'V1'.
3. Create and book an order with order lines for Organization(V1).
4. Open Release sales Order form and enter the order number, Warehouse: "V1", NULL out Subinventory and submit concurrent request.
5. Pick Release concurrent request completes with Warning and the line is backordered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms