Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue transactions fail with error for consigned inventory.
* This can impact many types of transactions like WIP Component Issue, Account Alias Issue, Transact Move Orders, etc.
1. Go to Inventory > Transactions > Miscellaneous Transactions
2. The miscellaneous transaction header window appears
3. Choose the transaction date, miscellaneous issue, and a source.
4. Choose transaction lines.
5. Enter the item, subinventory, unit of measure, and quantity.
6. Save the transaction.
7. Get the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms