Expired Global Blanket Agreement Items Still Available In iProcurement Catalog
(Doc ID 375678.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on 05/03/2012
And expired Global Blanket Purchase Agreement is still available in iProcurement search results. The Global Blanket Purchase Agreement (GBPA) was extracted into iProcurement. The GBPA reached the end-date.
The users ran the Catalog data purge and only the item tied to the same org_id where the GBPA was created is deleted. Users can still search the item in iProcurement in other organizations.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create GBPA with one line (expense or master item) and enter a future end-date under terms.
2. Run the Catalog extractor
3. Verify that the item is available for ALL the organizations and is searchable in iProcurement
4. When the GBPA reaches the end-date defined under terms in the GBPA, run the Catalog Data Purge program.
5. Search for the item in the organization where the GBPA was created and the item is not found.
6. Search for the item in other organizations - the item is still found (it should have been purged)
No error received. Users expect to have all the items in all the organizations deleted for this GBPA after running the Purge program
Inconsistent iProcurement catalog search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document