Encumbrance Not Reversed for Deleted Requisition Line with Multiple Distributions
(Doc ID 376162.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:POXRQERQ.FMB - Enter Requisitions GUI
On 11.5.9 in Production:
Encumbrance is not reversed for encumbered distribution
if other distributions fail funds check and the requisition
is subsequently deleted.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create requisition with one line, two distributions.
2. One distribution had sufficient funds, one does not.
3. Click Approve and then checked Reserve and Submit for Approval checkboxes.
4. One distribution passes funds reservation and one fails, causing one
encumbered_flag= Y and one encumbered_flag = N.
5. Delete requisition line successfully but encumbrance for reserved line is
not properly reversed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document