IAC Mass Revaluation Upload: Exceptions Integrator Fails With ORA-00942
(Doc ID 376488.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Financials (International) - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to use the IAC Mass Revaluation Upload functionality and trying to run the 'IAC Revaluation Upload : Exception Errors' Integrator, the following error appears :
1)SQL error: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist occurred processing stored SQL for Content 8400:IGI_IAC_EXCPT_ERRORS_CNT.
2)Download parameters are not complete
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Log into the IAC Main Menu and choose the Desktop Integrator/ WebADI 'Create Document' link.
2) Pick the appropriate Viewer.
3) Pick the Integrator called 'IAC Revaluation Upload : Exception Errors'
4) In the next form (Select Content: Select Content Parameters) pick the expected filename in this list of values and Continue.
5) The error appears on screen and it is not possible to open the spreadsheet/workbook.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document