View Accounting Does Not Work For Upgraded Adjustments In The Rsob
(Doc ID 376617.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:XLAIQACL.FMB - View Accounting Lines
Find when reviewing the accounting entries for upgraded adjustments in the reporting sob that the screen in empty.
In the primary sob it looks fine and the entries is shown.
It also works fine for the adjustments entered after the upgrade has been done.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon to receivables responsibility
2. Navigate to Control > Adjustments > Approve
3. Query for an adjustment that has been enter prior to the upgrade
4. Use Tools > View Accounting
This is showing the correct accounting for the primary sob
5. Click on Alternate Currency
6. Choose your reporting sob currency and set of books
7. click Choose
==> no rows are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document