Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
Amount fields on Compensation Workbench (CWB) pages, for example in Compensation Allocations page > Worksheet Summary and Details region, are not shown in desired currency format.
Customer has set the number format as 10,000.00 in Application Global Preferences.
But still the customer is not seeing the values in this format.
Example: Currently, the Total Eligible Salaries are shown as 1309500 USD in Compensation Summary region, but customer expects this to be shown up as 1,309,500.00 USD.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Salary Increase Plan with Currency as USD and Activity Reference Period as Annually.
2) Define Plan Enrollment Requirements and Standard Rates for the plan.
3) Run Participation process for a group of employees and go to the CWB Home page.
4) Access Compensation Allocations Task and navigate to the Compensation Summary region.
5) The above issue can be seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms