OEXOEORD Changing The Pricing Date On The Sales Order Line Changes The Price List
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
On 11.5.10 in Test and Production:
After booking a sale order, the user changes the pricing date on the sales order line.
When the price list on the line is different from the header price list, changing the pricing
date on that line will change the price list to the one on the order header. The item is not
on the header price list .
The original price list that was on the line is active and should not be removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Order Organizer.
3. Query up an existing booked order in Order Organizer,
4. Go to the Line Items and change the Pricing Date. Tab.
5. The price list on the line is now changed to the same price list on the header.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms