Repair Order Error: FRM-40735: When-Validate-Item Trigger Raised Exception ORA-06502 Saving Logistics Line
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 21-Mar-2010
When attempting to create a Repair Order of type 'Repair and Return', the logistic lines fail to create and when user adds the logistic lines manually - the following error is displayed:
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502.
1. Connect using a suitable responsibility (e.g. Depot Repair Manager).
2. Navigate to the Repair Order screen.
3. Create a new SR/RO, and enter the Customer information (in the Service Request block).
4. Create a Repair Order of type 'Repair and Return'.
5. Save and get the message that logistic lines are not created.
6. On the Logistics tab try to create the lines manually, and receive the reported error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms