Assign Resource Group To Customer Address Does Not Work
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IEX: Territory Assignment process
On 188.8.131.52 on 11i.IEX.H + rollup 3.1 it is not possible to assign a Resource Group to
the customer address through the IEX: Territory Assignment process. The seeded collector remains
in the customer address.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Define resources;
2) Define resource group;
3) Setup collector and assign the resource group to it;
4) Define territory with qualifier area code;
5) Define customer address with area code that falls into define territory;
6) Run Generate Territory Packages with parameters Oracle Sales and Telesales and Blank;
7) Run IEX: Territory Assignment process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms