Assign Resource Group To Customer Address Does Not Work
(Doc ID 383013.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IEX: Territory Assignment process
On 184.108.40.206 on 11i.IEX.H + rollup 3.1 it is not possible to assign a Resource Group to
the customer address through the IEX: Territory Assignment process. The seeded collector remains
in the customer address.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Define resources;
2) Define resource group;
3) Setup collector and assign the resource group to it;
4) Define territory with qualifier area code;
5) Define customer address with area code that falls into define territory;
6) Run Generate Territory Packages with parameters Oracle Sales and Telesales and Blank;
7) Run IEX: Territory Assignment process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document