FNDFFMSV on Segment Values Form When Trying to Move Child Value From One Parent to Another Parent Get Error APP-FND-01206 This record already exists
(Doc ID 383157.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:FNDFFMSV.FMB - Define Segment Value
Report:GLXRLCOA.RDF - Chart of Accounts Listing
When attempting to move a child value from one parent to another parent the following error occurs:-
APP-FND-01206 - This record already exists
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: General Ledger Superuser
2. Navigate to: SETUP > FINANCIALS > FLEXFIELDS > KEY > VALUES
3. Select the relevant segment, eg. Cost centre
4. Select the child value
5. Then click on find
6. Then click on the Move Child Ranges button
7. Select the relevant child range, then select the relevant destination value
8. Click on 'move' then the error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document