Unable To Add Shipment Event Or Accept Tender When Logged In As Service Provider (SERVPROV)
(Doc ID 386670.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
User ( SERVPROV.<UserName>) is prevented from seeing shipments in the EBS domain. An attempt was made to add shipment events, but the view is not allowing.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create order release in Oracle Transportation Management(OTM).
2. Build a buy shipment
3. Secure Resources for the shipment, which it moves into a SECURE RESOURCES_TENDERED status.
4. Log into OTM as SERVPROV.<UserName>.
5. Search on the Buy Shipment Events screen - no shipments are returned.
6. Search on the Online Booking/Tendering screen - tender history is returnedin the results.
7. Hit the action -> Accept Tender, the following error is returned - ejb.Shipment record not found: pk=EBS.01058 Could not retrieve SHIPMENT(s)
-- Business Impact:
Service Provider is not able to see shipment/accept tender.
-Testing SERVPROV functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document