Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 to 5.5 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Jun-2010***
-- Problem Statement:
User ( SERVPROV.<Domain>) is prevented from seeing shipments in the EBS domain. An attempt was made to add shipment events, but the view is not allowing.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create order release in Oracle Transportation Management(OTM).
2. Build a buy shipment
3. Secure Resources for the shipment, which it moves into a SECURE RESOURCES_TENDERED status.
4. Log into OTM as SERVPROV.<Domain>.
5. Search on the Buy Shipment Events screen - no shipments are returned.
6. Search on the Online Booking/Tendering screen - tender history is returnedin the results.
7. Hit the action -> Accept Tender, the following error is returned - ejb.Shipment record not found: pk=EBS.01058 Could not retrieve SHIPMENT(s)
-- Business Impact:
Service Provider is not able to see shipment/accept tender.
-Testing SERVPROV functionality.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms