Cannot find the Resource Teams in Sales Online
(Doc ID 386729.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales Online - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Sales Online application, cannot find the resource teams/groups which were created in the CRM Resource Manager
The CRM resource teams/groups should be available in the Sales Online application
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to forms - CRM Resource Manager responsibility
2. goto Maintain Resources > Groups/Teams
3. define a group or team, assign members
4. now goto Oracle Sales Online responsibility
5. Go to 'Customer' tab
6. click 'Organization' subtab
7. select one of the customers
8. goto side cuecard link - Sales Team
9. goto the section - 'Add a Resource Team'
10. enter the group name which is defined above
11. press 'Go'button
12. the above created team/group is not listed here in the results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document