Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
(1). Following CE reports ends in error:
1. Bank Statement Detail Report (emsg:was terminated by signal 11)
2. Bank Statement Import Execution Report (REP-0110: Unable to open file)
3. AutoReconciliation Execution Report (REP-0110: Unable to open file )
4. General Ledger Reconciliation Report (REP-0110: Unable to open file)
(2). This happens due many reasons and some are:
1. If any of the objects the form uses are updated (tables, packages, etc) the form will become invalid or if the database or form version is updated the form will become invalid.
2. Since you are applying patches and you may not be recompiling the forms after patching hence this is happening.
3. Please note: since CE calls other products any patch in those other products could cause this.
Please insure to regenerate CE forms and reports after any AP or AR or GL or Payroll patching.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms