Customer Form and OCO: Site Use Creation Requires Value for New Field: Location
(Doc ID 387166.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Customers Online - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Trading Community - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11.5.10, Customers Online (OCO) requires entry of a value for LOCATION when creating a new site usage for an account. A value is required when the 'Automatic Site Numbering' checkbox is NOT checked in System Options window.
When 'Automatic Site Numbering' is checked in system options, a sequence will put a unique value in the column Location.
In 11.5.9, a value for this field is not required.
STEPS TO RECREATE:
1. Make sure the "Automatic Site Numbering" checkbox is not CHECKED in System Options window.
2. Log onto Customers Online or Customer Form (OCO)
3. Query up customer, then query up the site
4. Add Marketing (or any other) usage to the site
5. In 11.5.10, the page shows you a new column named LOCATION. A value has to be placed in the field. In 11.5.9, there is no such field.
On 11.5.10 and above, when a site usage (business purpose) is added, there is a new required field LOCATION. A value has to be placed in this field.
When entering the value manually, note that the value should be unique for the account. The value in hz_cust_site_uses_all.location should not repeat for the account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document