Shipment No Longer Exists After Using Action - Forced Split And Merge By Order Release
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
No error message is displayed.
1. Log into GC3.
2. Go to Shipment Execution > Shipment Manager > Buy Shipment.
3. Select any shipment that is not yet tendered.
4. Do Actions > Forced Split and merge by Order Release.
5. Select the order to be forced off and in the target shipment enter the same shipment ID.
6. Finish the action.
7. Search for the shipment. It will no longer be in the system.
Due to this issue, entire shipments disappear without any warning due to a minor user input error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms