OEXOEORD - Hold Applied Against Order Based On Customer & A Hold Prevents Booking Of This Order
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-JAN-2015***
When attempting to enter an order for a specific customer and navigating to the line,
the following error occurs:
After the line is entered and you book the order, you get another error:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter sales order header for this customer
4. Navigate to the lines and receive the first error:
'Hold Applied against order based on Customer'
5. Enter the line > BOOK and receive the error in the Process Message form:
'A hold prevents booking of this order.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms