Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11 in Production:
When entering an item on a sales order line with a currency different from the base currency,
the selling price changes to $0.00.
Build Attribute Mapping Rules and QP Maintains Denormalized Data
programs have been successfully run.
Expect the selling price should be derived correctly, based on the multi-currency conversion setups.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Profile option QP:Multi Currency Installed is set to Yes at Site level
2. Profile Option QP:Multi Currency usage is set to Yes at responsibility level
3. Concurrent request / program "Update Price Lists with Multi-Currency Conversion Criteria" is
4. The base currency is USD
5. Created two Multi currency conversion lists. One with a base currency USD and one with Base
6. Created a price list with JPY and attached the multi currency conversion list
7. Added items to the price list
8. Attached this price list to the Order type and the order type to customer
9. The defaulting rule picks up the order currency from Price List
10. User created a sales order with "JPY" Currency
11. User navigates to line items. Enters the item code and the quantity. The unit price
automatically changes to "0.000"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot book the sales orders for multi-currency items.
Debug file shows:
l_multi_currency_installed = Y
l_use_multi_currency = Y
round_price - multi-currency installed
round_price - getting rounding factor from database
l_rounding_factor = 5
x_rounded_operand = 5
x_status_code = S
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms